Colorado Education Law Attorneys
Under the IDEA, students with disabilities have a right to an appropriate education, and that education can mean the difference between success and struggle later in life. The attorneys of the Law Offices of Louise Bouzari, LLC, are committed to helping students and their parents meet the legal challenges they encounter throughout Colorado.
Protecting Students' Rights
At the Law Offices of Louise Bouzari, LLC, we have devoted our careers to protecting the rights of students. Our education law attorneys bring decades of collective experience and passion for education law to a full range of issues, including:
- Negotiating settlements; attending mediations
- Attending IEP meetings
- Filing due process complaints and appeals
- Representing students facing disciplinary action, including suspension and expulsion
- Identifying and bringing cases of disability discrimination
- Representing higher education students in disputes against colleges and universities
- Obtaining district funding for private placements
- Getting a paraprofessional assigned to a student
- Getting district funding for Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs)
- Resolving Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) disputes concerning requests for student records
- Resolving disputes concerning transportation issues
- Coaching parents on being strong advocates for their children
Many of our clients, whether they are young, disabled or simply in a difficult situation, are unable to stand up for their own rights and be taken seriously. We are proud to be their protectors and to advocate for them, whether that involves negotiating with a school district or taking a case to trial.
Contact Us in the Denver Tech Center
When injustice threatens your student's education, do not trust the matter to just any lawyer. We have dedicated our careers to education law, and we are here to help you. We welcome you to join us for a free initial call to learn more about your student's rights and options. Please contact us online or call 303-228-1616.